Stacey Mabrouk is a Duty Solicitor and has been part of the team at Olliers for 15 years.
Stacey currently heads up our general Crown Court department. She manages a vast and varied case load with prosecutions brought by the Crown Prosecution Service, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs and the Serious Organised Crime Agency. She is also a member of our out of hours team and is greatly experienced in dealing with cases at the police station in the primary investigation stage.
Her case load involves allegations of violent assaults, serious sexual offences and drug offences involving possession, production and supply. Stacey also has substantial experience on larger scale cases such as MTIC frauds, drug conspiracies and murder.
Stacey also has a particular interest in cases with a mental health element and is particularly skilled in dealing with the sensitive issues that can arise in such cases.
- 2017 – R v M, acted for defendant charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage. Read more
- 2017 – R v R and others acted for defendants charged with conspiracy to commit robbery. Read more
- 2017 – R v K acted for defendant charged with conspiracy to commit child sex offences. Read more
- 2017 – R v M, secured an end to the proceedings for a defendant charged with conspiracy to participate in the criminal activities of an organised crime group. Read more
- 2017 – R v C represented defendant charged with assault . Read more
- 2017 – R v T, Stafford Crown Court Nov 17 secured acquittal for defendant charged with GBH
- R –v– M Bolton Crown Court, Conspiracy to supply Class A drugs: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bolton-trio-jailed-after-cocaine-7473691
- R –v– A Manchester Crown Court, Conspiracy to commit fraud: http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-29997962
- R –v– M Manchester Crown Court, Arson attempt on Manchester Town Hall: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/maciej-maciejewski-firebombed-manchester-town-7510288
- R –v– G Manchester Crown Court, acted for defendant charged with number of street robberies: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/violent-gang-teenage-girls-robbed-7841850
- R –v– D Manchester Crown Court, acted for defendant charged with aggravated burglary and robbery: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/caught-red-handed-robber-snared-7899170
Tel: 0161 834 1515
Fax: 0161 839 0804