Stacey Mabrouk – Duty solicitor Manchester
Stacey Mabrouk joined Olliers in 2003 and qualified as a solicitor in 2008. She is a Duty Solicitor here at Olliers. Stacey has recently been mentioned in the Legal 500 as being ‘always mindful of achieving the best outcome for the client’.
Stacey currently heads up our general Crown Court department. She manages a varied case load with prosecutions brought by the Crown Prosecution Service, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs and the Serious Organised Crime Agency. She is greatly experienced in dealing with cases at the police station in the primary investigation stage.
Her case load involves allegations of s.18 assaults, rape, serious sexual offences and drug offences. Stacey also has substantial experience on larger scale cases such as drug conspiracies and murder.
Removal of Restraining Orders
Stacey can also advise on the process of removing a restraining order. She has experience of successfully applying for removal of restraining order before the Crown Court.
- “Stacey was first class. It was the hardest and most challenging time in my life and Stacey was clear and logical in her approach. She was calm and honest and always approachable. I found that the best Solicitors will always work with the best Barristers and they will give you the best chance when you are in a really dark place.”
- “Stacey was a god send who knew my case inside out, explaining it in a simple manner that I could understand. She strived forward in defending me pursuing all the evidence available, she was also easily contactable whenever I was in need of advice. In my opinion she went above and beyond the call of duty and I couldn’t have gotten through the ordeal without her.”
- “Stacey is bright, dedicated with an admirable commitment to client care. Great case preparation – highly recommended.” Simon Blakebrough Counsel
- “I have worked with Stacey on several cases as Counsel and have had the chance to see her in action. Her ability with the clients is impressive and before the case has arrived with me, her preparation and management of even the very complex cases is noticeable. I highly recommend her to those considering instructing her.” Phillip Tsalikis Counsel
- “The team includes the ‘practical’ Stacey Mabrouk, who heads the general Crown Court department and is ‘always mindful of achieving the best outcome for the client’. Mabrouk’s caseload involves allegations of violent assaults, serious sexual offences and drug offences involving possession, production and supply.” Legal 500 2019 edition
- 2018 – Operation Friction. Represented defendant facing charges of Conspiracy to Supply Class A and B drugs total value in excess of £1m. Read more
- 2018 – Manchester Crown Court Operation Speedway. Represented defendant part of a multi handed operation for offences of conspiracy to commit robbery and money laundering. Read more
- 2017 – R v M, acted for defendant charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage. Read more
- 2017 – R v R and others acted for defendants charged with conspiracy to commit robbery. Read more
- 2017 – R v K acted for defendant charged with conspiracy to commit child sex offences. Read more
- 2017 – R v M, secured an end to the proceedings for a defendant charged with conspiracy to participate in the criminal activities of an organised crime group. Read more
- 2017 – R v C represented defendant charged with assault . Read more
- 2017 – R v T, Stafford Crown Court Nov 17 secured acquittal for defendant charged with GBH
- R –v– M Bolton Crown Court, Conspiracy to supply Class A drugs: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bolton-trio-jailed-after-cocaine-7473691
- R –v– A Manchester Crown Court, Conspiracy to commit fraud: http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-29997962
- R –v– M Manchester Crown Court, Arson attempt on Manchester Town Hall: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/maciej-maciejewski-firebombed-manchester-town-7510288
- R –v– G Manchester Crown Court, acted for defendant charged with number of street robberies: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/violent-gang-teenage-girls-robbed-7841850
- R –v– D Manchester Crown Court, acted for defendant charged with aggravated burglary and robbery: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/caught-red-handed-robber-snared-7899170