Looking for Experienced Lawyers
Over recent years we have recruited a number of experienced criminal practitioners who have joined us on a consultancy basis. Digitalisation of the criminal justice system has facilitated remote, flexible working, something that Olliers embrace.
There has never been a better time for prospective consultants to join our team on a flexible, paper free and potentially lucrative basis. We want to speak to lawyers who are prepared to back themselves, who feel ready for a change and who are interested in joining the Olliers team.
Meet our consultant solicitors and hear why being a consultant at Olliers works for them
We have a centralised hub in Manchester, facilities in London and a growing network of consultants. All our lawyers work on a paper free basis and we are happy to speak to consultants anywhere in the country.
We are offering an excellent opportunity for our lawyers to take control not only of their careers but their work life balance. Our systems are such that you really can run your case load from your smartphone and laptop.
We are a modern firm who have embraced a digital future. We use technology to be more efficient but we never lose sight of our core values: people matter most, our clients and our team.
Why join Olliers?
There a number of powerful reasons why anyone contemplating a consultancy role should look to Olliers;
- We are a multi award winning firm, with Top Tier Chambers and Legal 500 rankings.
- We have in place excellent systems and an extremely experienced support team and back office function.
- We offer attractive terms and conditions and generous fee split arrangements.
- Professional and career development is paramount. We focus on continuing professional development for all lawyers. At Olliers we encourage all our lawyers to strive to be leaders in their particular field of criminal defence work.
- Great emphasis is placed upon personal marketing. We work extremely hard at raising the profile of our lawyers through a combination of search engine and social media optimisation, blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube are utilised to their maximum.
- We offer regular training and support.
Want to know more?
For more information about Olliers including a short and informative video about us and how we work, please click here.
“Whilst many who work within the criminal justice system are negative about the future, I am confident that with the right systems in place there remains an extremely positive future for criminal lawyers.
If you feel that Olliers could be the right firm for you please contact me directly via mobile, direct line or email for an informal chat.”