Rebecca has been with Olliers for more than ten years and enjoys a wide ranging role being a member of our litigation support team as well as part of the business development team. Rebecca is also an Accredited Police Station Representative.
Rebecca coordinates all aspect of Olliers’ police station department as well as participating in the out of hours rota providing representation at police stations during non-working hours.
As part of our business development team, Rebecca is often the first port of call for many new enquires. Rebecca understands the worry and anxiety being investigated for a criminal offence can cause and strives to deal with enquires in a reassuring and sensitive manner.
Rebecca deals with the following types of cases:
- Clients who have been ‘released under investigation’
- Voluntary police interviews
- Indecent images
- Applications for removal of restraining orders
- Applications for varying/discharge SHPO/SOPO
- Applications for removal from Sex Offenders Register (notification requirements)
“Thank you so much Rebecca. I can’t believe the outcome. This has been the worst time of my life and I’m so pleased it has all finished. Thanks to you and the team for a fantastic service.”