Rebecca has been with Olliers for more than ten years and enjoys a wide ranging role as an Accredited Police Station Representative and caseworker in our Magistrates’ Court department.
Rebecca coordinates all aspect of Olliers’ police station department as well as participating in the out of hours rota providing representation at police stations during non-working hours.
- 2021 – Police station representation re conspiracy to produce/supply class A and B drugs
- 2021 – controlling and coercive behaviour, assault and criminal damage – no further action
- 2020 – Indecent exposure – no further action
- 2020 – Section 47 ABH – no further action
- 2020 – Possession bladed article/Possession cannabis – referral to youth justice
- 2020 – child neglect – no further action
- 2020 – Rape and Assault – no further action
- 2020 – affray and possession of a bladed article – no further action
- 2020 – conspiracy to burgle – two clients represented – no further action for both
- 2020 – concerned in the supply of class b drugs – no further action
- 2019 – possession with intent to supply, theft and fraud – no further action
- 2019 – robbery, TWOC and handling stolen goods – no further action
- 2019 – violent disorder – no further action
- “Thank you so much Rebecca. I can’t believe the outcome. This has been the worst time of my life and I’m so pleased it has all finished. Thanks to you and the team for a fantastic service.
- “Thank you for being so informative. This is why I have chosen this solicitor firm again as I’ve always been assisted and advised to the best quality.”
- “I am very grateful and appreciate all your support, guidance and prompt answering of my queries when I was anxious.”