We are looking for highly experienced consultant criminal litigators with their own following to join us on a consultancy basis. Based in Manchester and London we specialise in fraud, serious crime, sexual offences, asset recovery, motoring law, inquests, motoring law and appeals.
Top Tier Criminal Law Firm
We are the Manchester Legal Awards Crime Team of the Year 2017 and the Modern Law Awards Crime Team of the Year 2016. We are ranked as a Top Tier law firm in Chambers Directory 2017 and the 2016 edition of Legal 500. We have an enviable level of experience. We have offices in both Soho and Manchester City Centre and are regarded as one of the UK’s leading criminal firms.
We are able to offer an extremely attractive fee sharing agreement and an unrivalled level of support to consultants. As a result of our commitment to digitalisation and our investment in paper free systems we are taking on consultants based anywhere across England and Wales.
Click here to read more about joining Olliers.
Why Join Olliers?
We want our consultants to be part of the team and not ‘add-ons’.
- Training: We encourage all our lawyers to shape their development and become leaders in their particular specialism. We have established ‘Olliers Learning’ to provide a forum for our team to develop and enhance their knowledge and skills. A key part of Olliers Learning is our online library which contains accessible resources for our team.
- Support: We offer support to our consultants that enables them to concentrate on fee earning and doing their job as lawyers while we take care of administration. They can benefit from the firm’s reputation and expertise, training and support as well as all the freedoms that come with being in charge of their own time and their own workload.
- IT: We have state of the art cloud based servers and out of hours IT support. We have embraced digitisation and the benefits of working in a paper free environment.
- Marketing: Olliers has a dedicated team dealing with web design, social media and search engine optimisation. We encourage all our lawyers to raise their individual profiles through web content, social media and so on.
- The Olliers family: Our staff retention rates are excellent. People stay at Olliers and we want this to apply equally to our consultants. We have regular social events through the year so our consultants can get to know us and we consider ourselves to be friendly, approachable, down to earth and welcoming.
Interested to learn more?
If you feel that Olliers is the right firm for you please contact Matthew Claughton directly via mobile, direct line or email for an informal chat.
Contact Matthew Claughton
Tel: 0161 827 7010
Mobile: 07734 388821