Written 10th November 2022 by Olliers Solicitors
- DPP’s Guidance on Charging 2020
- AG’s Guidelines on Disclosure 2020 (and Annex B pre charge engagement)
- The 2018 Code for Crown Prosecutors
The FirmIn 2022 we were awarded Small Law Firm of the Year at the Manchester Legal Awards. We were also ‘Highly Commended’ in the Boutique Law Firm category at the Modern Law Awards 2022. At the 2021 Manchester Legal Awards 2021 we won four awards including awards for both ‘Law Firm of the Year’ and ‘Crime Team of the Year’ (having now won Crime Team of the Year on five occasions). We are ranked as a Top Tier Crime/Fraud firm in the current editions of the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide. We are a 2022 Times Best Law Firm.
- Competitive salary together with generous bonus scheme
- Flexible working conditions with lawyers combining home and office working
- Employee Wellbeing programme
- Confidential Employee Assistance programme
- Ongoing training and education with the Olliers Academy
To applyPlease apply via covering letter and CV by email to email@example.com. For an informal chat please contact Matthew on 07734 388821 or on 0161 827 7010
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Olliers is one of the UK’s leading criminal defence and regulatory law firms, specialising in the defence of individuals, businesses, and other organisations across a broad range of corporate and financial crime, regulatory offences, serious crime and sexual offences. We act in professional discipline matters. We use the same skillset to represent individuals and organisations facing criticism before inquests and public inquires.