Olliers Solicitors have a vacancy for a Marketing Assistant based at our Manchester City Centre office. We are a leading criminal defence law firm representing individuals in relation to serious crime, fraud, regulatory breaches, sexual offences, asset recovery, public inquiries and inquests.
- Managing and creating content on all social media channels
- Writing marketing and website text
- Uploading and editing content on our website
- Idea generation for social media/web content
- Creation and editing of video/visual content
- Assisting with design of infographics
- Compiling and distributing information such as website and social media analytics
- Organising marketing presentations and events
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Liaising with external agencies including our freelance website consultant and PR agency
- Using initiative to drive traffic to all social media channels and website
- Assist Business Development & Marketing Director with additional tasks
You will support and assist the Business Development & Marketing Director working on multiple projects at the same time, meeting deadlines and maintaining a high level of accuracy. You must be organised, creative, analytical and pay attention to detail to ensure the smooth running and coordination of the firm’s marketing activities.
A Marketing degree would be useful to have but not essential. However, marketing experience is required. This post would ideally suit someone having just completed their Marketing degree or having already worked in a marketing assistant role previously.
- A good understanding of office management and administration.
- A basic understanding of working your way around a website CMS (Content Management System).
- Brilliant organisation and a well-organised approach to all things
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Related job/ internship experience.
- Digital marketing experience
- Design experience using Adobe Creative Suite (or other design tools) useful
- Video content creation and editing skills would be useful
- And any extra digital marketing skills
About Olliers Solicitors
Olliers Solicitors is firmly established as one of the UK’s leading criminal law firms. We defend allegations of serious crime, fraud, regulatory breaches, sexual offences, asset recovery, public inquiries, inquests and insolvency. Our senior lawyers are all leaders in their field. Olliers is consistently ranked as a top tier firm by both the Legal 500 and the Chambers guide. We are a Times Best Law Firm 2022 and ‘Highly Commended’ at the 2022 Modern Law Awards in the Boutique Law Firm category. We are the Manchester Legal Awards 2022 Small Law Firm of the Year.
We have a formidable reputation for our pro-active approach to the investigative stage of a criminal case focusing on crisis management, discretion and nipping an investigation in the bud. We are known for our creative and dynamic attitude to problem solving offering a tailored approach to every case.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com with details of current notice period.