Ann-Marie Chinnery: Consultant Solicitor
- Misfeasance claims brought by directors of insolvent companies;
- Claims involving wrongful trading, fraudulent trading, transactions at undervalue and preference transactions against former directors of insolvent companies.
- Advising on issues such as retention of title, personal guarantees, and disclaiming onerous property.
- Presenting and defending bankruptcy petitions and winding up petitions.
- Defending public interest winding up petitions.
- Validation orders.
- Advising directors on the reuse of a company name following liquidation.
- Annulment of bankruptcy orders.
- Defending director disqualification proceedings brought by the Secretary of State.
- Defending section 447 Companies Act investigations and other regulatory proceedings.
Ann-Marie cares passionately about her clients and always strives to achieve the best results possible. She is known for putting her clients at ease and going the extra mile for them.
In her spare time Ann-Marie enjoys playing squash, reading and going to the theatre.